.Net Development Manager (MVC / Angular) - Perm - Baton Rouge, LA - $110,000-$150,000
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with PCC/ GCR to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
PCC/ GCR is a leading provider of software to the state and local government market, and the premier provider of solutions for Secretaries of State across the country. The company was founded in 1995, and is currently building a new development center in the Lake Mary area. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new development center, with room for growth in leadership, or technical skills. PCC offers employees a competitive compensation package . Among the benefits are paid vacation, several paid holidays, flexible work time schedules, a 401(k) with a company match, health and dental plans, and life insurance.
* Manage and guide development team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
* Provide direction and technical expertise
* Make decisions and solve technical problems
* Provide technical training to development team when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
* Task allocation
* Meet with client teams and gather technical requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
* Ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
* Interview candidates
* Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
* Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give feedback
* Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
Skills & Requirements
* Experience leading a team of 10 or more. (will be managing a team of 12, with 3 team leads, and 4 people total on each team.)
* Desire to be both hands on in development, and hands on in leadership and decision-making.
* 5+ years' experience in software development
* Expert knowledge of Visual Studio.NET, .NET framework, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET AJAX
* Experience in MVC architecture
* Experience with XML, REST, Web API and WCF.
* Expert Knowledge of Microsoft development tools: Visual Studio, and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Experience with Web Controls, Validation, ADO Concepts, State Management, Caching and Master Pages.
* Experience in third party controls like Telerik controls, RAD controls and RAD grids.
* Experience in Web Security.
* Familiarity with Entity framework.
* Experience with Angular JS, Angular 8, Angular Material a plus.
* Demonstrated experience with complex database structures.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
* Expert skills with SQL and experience with stored procedures, views, triggers, functions, SQL Jobs
* Knowledge of report writing tools such as Active Reports or SQL Reporting Services a plus
* BS/BA in Computer Science preferred or relevant experience
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...