Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Fidelity Investment to manage the recruitment of this CTP position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Fidelity Investment is one of the largest asset managers in the world with $2.46 trillion in assets under management as of March 2018 and a combined total customer asset value number of $6.7 trillion. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, Index funds, wealth management, cryptocurrency, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
We're looking for a passionate, inquisitive and fast paced full stack software engineer with a deep knowledge on a wide range of web technologies to join the Workplace Consulting's Product and New Technology Team.
Our software engineers play a key role on our team, making the ideas we research and refine through user testing come to life by building prototypes and interactively evolving them into scalable products. We use modern technologies and are always open to improving our tools and our process.
Skills & Requirements
* Minimum of 7 years of software engineering development experience.
* Proven hands-on experience working with Node.js, NPM, Asynchronous Programming, Angular 8+, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Java, J2EE, Azure SQL, MySQL or MariaDB, Maven or Ant, Git, REST,
* Cloud - AWS, Azure (preferred)
* Proven experience with the Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodology, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
* Proven experience with writing automated tests (unit, integration, etc.), and experience following Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers
* Experience crafting for distributed architectures
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...