Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Fidelity Investment to manage the recruitment of this CTP position in Durham, NC
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Fidelity Investment is one of the largest asset managers in the world with $2.46 trillion in assets under management as of March 2018 and a combined total customer asset value number of $6.7 trillion. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, Index funds, wealth management, cryptocurrency, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
As a Senior Android Engineer within the Technology Group, you will be encouraged to work closely with application owners, architecture and business sponsors to review requirements, build technical designs and implement solutions in an Agile environment.
Skills & Requirements
* BS or above in Computer Science or related field
* 3+ years of professional experience developing Android apps using Kotlin and/or Java
* Exposure to Agile development methodology
* High level working with business owners, architecture, and business sponsors
* Verifiable experience as a technical leader using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Gradle, and Android Studio in a large, enterprise environment, preferably as part of a team of Android engineers
* Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly available app to Google Play participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Gradle, and Google Developer APIs.
* Experience designing, building, and deploying applications in a DevOps environment using CI/CD tools; experience with Git/Bitbucket Server (Stash), Jenkins, and uDeploy are a plus
* Solid knowledge with Kotlin/Java and the Open Source stack technologies
* In-depth knowledge secure coding standards and practices
* Code Quality/Coverage Tools (Sonar, JaCoCo or equivalent)
* You have excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams across the organization
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...