IOS Developer (Swift / GIT) - Contract - Orlando, FL - $60.00-$73.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with The Walt Disney Company to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
When's the last time you walked by Chewbacca on your way in to the office? If the answer was "never," then this is the role for you! The Disney Guest Experience team is looking to add top level talent on highly-visible, highly confidential projects to help bolster upcoming enhancements to several of their Orlando theme parks. Working in a lean production environment with an extremely exciting development stack, you'll help contribute to experiences customers touch in the theme parks every single day - and you'll be able to see them using it out of your very desk window. If you're a progressive engineer looking to make the next step in your career, please apply!
As a Sr. iOS Developer, you will work with a small team to develop new applications in Swift as well as some migration from Objective-C.
* Working on at least one large iOS software project.
* Delivered products across multiple releases.
* Apple Pay experience is a plus
Skills & Requirements
* Minimum of 5 years iOS application development experience.
* Strong experience with Swift.
* Experienced with multi-threaded apps.
* Experienced with all phases of the development life cycle.
* Experienced with GIT source control management.
* Ability to work independently.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...