Angular Developer (Cordova / NodeJs) - Contract or CTP - Orlando, FL - $60.00-$65.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with The Walt Disney Company to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Looking for a chance to be a part of the exciting theme park industry? Want to help build the magic that makes Diagon Alley what it is today? Universal Studios is seeking developers who want to work with existing as well as new and emerging technologies that are highly visible and guest impacting. They offer a collaborative environment where everyone is encouraged to have a voice, in addition to cool perks. This is a great opportunity in a fun environment where you can not only fully utilize but also expand upon your skills.
* Define and Develop the User Experience and User Interface from end to end
* Develop code to build UI and integrate with the backend
* Work collaboratively with developers, project managers, art directors and creative directors
* Current hands on experience with the Angular. This is a must and critical to the candidate success
* Experience with Typescript and practice in strongly typed eco-system is preferred
* Knowledge in unit test frameworks and experience in writing good unit tests
* Experience in creating end-to-end tests is a plus
* Experience in dealing with Restful APIs
* Current experience in web application development
* Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on pragmatism, quality, and performance
* Attention to detail, with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using CSS, Less/Sass, HTML, JSON
* Experience building responsive websites
Skills & Requirements
* Angular (6+)
* Comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch
* Knowledge of UI/UX best practices in accordance with modern web development.
* Strong understanding of CSS,SASS and LESS techniques.
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools
* Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...