Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Truist to manage the recruitment of this position
Sr. Web Developer Information Security Officer - Contract or CTP - Raleigh, NC - $75.00-$86.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
We have a direct relationship with the manager, getting interview requests within 48 hours, and have made several placements with Truist (6 placements this period)
Looking for a leader who has managing work in application development security for commercial banking knowing compliance knowledge.
This position reports to the Business Information Security Manager and is a key member of Corporate Cyber Security, IT, and supporting the Technology organization. This role acts as primary cyber advisor to the business and is responsible for innovating/optimiing their products while continuing to maintain a level of security.
Skills & Requirements
* 10+ years or more years of hands on experience in Cybersecurity, Information Security, Information Technology, IT Project/Program management, or a cyber security related field
* 3-5+ years in Resource management role or 4+ years in leadership role
* Cybersecurity frameworks; including cybersecurity governance, cybersecurity risk, and cybersecurity operations (NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, COBIT)
* Proven track record that shows the ability to set targets, execute a plan, deliver results, and understand lessons learned applied towards the next project/effort
* Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
* Web Development Application Security Experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Bachelor's degree
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...