Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with 32BJFunds to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
At almost 2 million members and growing, this opening is part of company-wide technology investment strategy to enhance their reach and capability. As a Dynamics 365 Developer, you will provide technical guidance and leadership through the end-to-end delivery of Dynamics 365 applications. Compensation Includes Base,10% yearly bonus, 401K with up to 4% match, and pension after 5 years.
* Design forms, workflow processes, web services, plugins, and other components needed to meet the business requirements within the Dynamics 365 system;
* Design and develop Dynamics 365 components and third party integrations;
* Ensure that all solutions are lightweight, scalable, completely secure, and built to an appropriate level of quality;
* Work with business users to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet requirements;
* Develop and maintain new and existing applications, systems, custom reports, and database structures;
* Participate in the implementation of the solution architecture, understanding and recognizing the impacts of the solution to other systems;
* Participate in requirement analysis along with business analysts, and business users;
* Create Design and Technical specifications document;
* Assist and support other programmers in development, techniques and coding assignments;
* Apply industry software development standards and best practices including, but not limited to, unit test automation, code reviews, and maintaining code versions / application solutions in available repositories (such as SVN);
* Research and recommend new and existing technologies to meet business needs, including creating prototypes, design documents, and solution designs
Skills & Requirements
* At least 5 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 with strong knowledge of and experience with platform capabilities, out of the box configurations, customizations, and integration with other components such as SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange Server, and Outlook etc.;
* Experience with the CE, Sales, Event Management/Marketing, Customer Service modules within Dynamics 365 is mandatory;
* Experience working with Dynamics 365 Portals;
* Experience building custom applications, modifications, integrations, data conversion routines, workflows, and custom reports for Dynamics 365;
* Experience integrating MS Dynamics 365 with Azure Blob for document management;
* Experience working with data migration and loading for Dynamics 365;
* Experience in integrating with other AppSource and third party applications (Outlook, etc.);
* Experience in full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with knowledge of Agile and /or Waterfall methodology;
* Experience with SQL Server, Transact SQL;
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
* Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS);
* Knowledge in data warehouse, ETL, data modeling is a plus;
* Working knowledge of Oracle and Python programming is a plus;
* Candidate must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, including effectively communicating with technical and non-technical team members;
* Experience working in a high demand work environment.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...