Intelligent Waves, LLC
Category: Software Development
Type: Regular Full-Time
The Hypori Team of Intelligent Waves has an immediate need for a Sr. Java Software Developer in our Austin, TX office. Intelligent Waves is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Fed/DoD Contractor.
Hypori is a class-leading Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that delivers a managed and secure environment to power critical Mobility / BYOD programs.
You can learn more about the Hypori product at: https://hypori.com
The Sr. Java Server Developer will participate in the development of the Hypori solution through an agile development workflow.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participate in the complete software development process, including troubleshooting, design, coding, and testing bug fixes and new functionality.
• Implement automated unit and integration tests
• Maintain and communicate status in the internal bug tracker and in daily standups
• Perform other Duties as assigned
• Proficient in object-oriented Java programming and the Java ecosystem: Maven, Dropwizard, Jersey, etc.
• Proficient in Unix-based environments, including familiarity with Java server deployment best practices
• Experience with JSON or XML
• Experience debugging problems in a distributed system
• Full stack Java development
• Experience with virtualization technology
• Experience using and/or deploying MongoDB
• Experience with LDAP/Active Directory authentication
• Experience with SmartGWT
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO leave, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...