As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The End User Platforms team is searching for a senior Java developer to work with our video solutions and integration between systems. This highly technical individual will have experience as a full-stack developer who has built APIs and solutions against a variety of components, preferably in the collaboration space. This is an exciting transformational project with lots of opportunity for innovative solutions.
We are looking for a candidate who in addition to well-rounded technology expertise is willing to challenge the way things may have been done in the past when appropriate. This individual is able to adapt quickly as our environment may move in technical directions that we cannot foresee today. Ability to work in a dynamic, agile, team oriented environment is key to this position. The ideal candidate will look at new technology as an opportunity to provide innovative solutions to unique challenges.
* This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages, such as, Java, C#, .NET, or Node.js
* Extensive experience with One Drive on Office 365, One Drive clients for Mobile, Win 10 native files on demand, One Drive for BusinessPreferred experience as a Sharepoint Developer with Sharepoint 2016/2019/Office 365
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills across multiple teams
* Strong understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle
* Experience with DevOps principles and practices
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...