The JP Morgan Chase Digital API Gateway group supports exposing APIs to our external partners. We work closely with the chase Consumer Banking line of business to expose APIs that are intuitive, dependable, and easy to use for our partners. We are seeking passionate result-oriented technologists to drive better, faster, simpler solutions.
As a Digital API developer, you will work with cross-functional team consisting of business, design authorities, Chase partners and the service provider teams to:
* help onboard APIs to the API Gateway,
* develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs,
* help onboard various clients to use the APIs
* develop mock client apps to perform end-to-end testing
* assist in integration, QA, and Performance tests
* assist in production monitoring setup and rollout to partners
You will also have a post-project implementation responsibility to monitor product quality, triage any issues and adjust as customers deem necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
* 3-5 years application development experience
* 2+ years working experience on Agile scrum teams
* 1+ years of experience delivering APIs
* Understanding of TLS, OAuth, JWT
* Hands on experience with any API Gateway would be a plus
* Experience with Node.js and Apache JMeter
* Experience with GIT
* Understanding of Devops processes
* Experience with monitoring tools
* Experience with tuning high volume applications
* Experience in production documentation both inside code and external design specifications
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and time management skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...