Intelligent Waves, a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has a need for a Sr. Manager of Deployment and Architecture, supporting our office in Austin, TX. Seeking a qualified technical manager to coordinate deployments to environments supporting ongoing application development. As a deployment manager this individual would be responsible for supporting deployment to our government and civilian customers in a highly available production environment. Supporting includes but not limited to providing technician coordination and management of release, deployment and environment build related activities. This leader will have a heavy focus on team development while reducing the overall time required for doing installs with by optimizing policies and procedures. In addition, will provide leadership, drive for business value and results with cross-functional teams including other PM's, Engineers, and Technicians via influence and relationship building.
· 10+ years of experience in deployment engineering with prior responsibility for revenue-generating systems in production.
· Proven experience managing provisioning of environments and deployments
· Strong knowledge and experience of working in and continuous integration and continuous delivery projects
· Leadership, communication, negotiation and consensus building skills
· Prior experience managing people within project teams and as a people manager
· Must work well under pressure
· Ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment
· Proven track record of managing teams and creating on-call schedules for deployment support activities.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...