Our Consumer & Community Banking group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced Database Development professional, your mission is to work with our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
You will be joining an elite team that is responsible for building technology solutions that help our corporate and institutional clients run their business. As a member of our team you will be required to collaborate with members across the globe that deliver projects submitted to the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC), Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Reserve (FR) and US Treasury as well as support for Legal Settlements and Investor data requests. The successful candidate will assist in strategic planning through delivery while interfacing with various senior business leaders from diverse business areas including financial reporting, risk, compliance, as well as Home Lending operations
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Ability to interact eloquently with technology and business partners
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 5+ experience working in a Data Warehouse environment (or equivalent)
* 5+ years of experience in writing and interpreting SQL
* 5+ years' experience in: ETL Development Tools: Spark / Java (preferred), Ab Initio, Informatica
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop/HIVE a plus
* Knowledge of agile development methodologies a plus
* Experience with Subversion or Bitbucket or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards
* Experience with scheduling tool such as Control-M or similar tool
* Responsible for writing complex SQLs for data analysis and data profiling
* Experience documenting business requirements, functional specifications and test plans
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Eagerness to learn new technologies
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...