As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* Advanced experience & demonstrated proficiency in Core Java and Spark.
* Preferred experience in any ETL tool.
* Strong experience on database design, best architecture practices, normalization and dimensional modeling etc.
* Experience working on Agile methodologies as developer.
* Preferred experience with Bigdata technologies and tools such as Apache Hadoop/Cloudera/MapR/HortonWorks, HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, Big Data querying tools (such as Pig, Hive, Impala), NoSQL databases (such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
* Preferred experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau
* Fundamentals and Solid facilitation skills to gather the necessary (functional & technical) information to document and/or develop a strategic/tactical plan. Able to properly document (functional & technical) source to target mappings, process flows, data flows, technical specification and unit test document
* Work independently in the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity with a fast turn-around
* Perform extensive business process analysis including data analysis and GAP analysis
* Apply innovation, creativity, and improvement to the development process
* Problem-solving, keep abreast of new technologies
Serve as a process expert for a defined functional area, which includes:
* Managing key data sources & inputs
* Planning and ensuring implementation of end state automation activities
* Providing guidance for the design, development, and implementation of automated processes.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area
* Candidates must have advanced experience with Core Java and Spark.
* 5+ years' experience in Bigdata technologies , Distributed Multi-tier Application Development, Database Design, Data processing, Data Warehouse.
* Hands on experience with any ETL tool.
* Working experience as Agile developer and good understanding of SDLC methodologies/guidelines
* Experience at developing complex UNIX shell scripts
* Experience with GIT or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards
* Experience with scheduling tool such as Control-M or similar tools
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...