We are looking for candidates to be a part of a core agile feature team on a variety of software development and integration projects with excellent technology experience. Candidate must be proficient in a distributed and/or mainframe environment.
As a Feature Team member, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
You will participate in agile sprint planning sessions, analyse epics/user stories, estimate user stories, and be accountable for the stories you assign to yourself. You will participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow. You will also adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications. Additionally, you will document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules. You will participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Technical Skills Qualifications :
* College degree in related technical or business area specialized training and/or equivalent work experience.
* Agile experience required
* A minimum of 5 years experience in distributed platforms (Linux, Java) development required
* Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase and/or database equivalent
* Minimum eight years experience of relevant development life cycle in applications development.
* Experience in mainframe platform is a plus
* Experience working on high volume, mission critical batch and on-line systems is a plus.
* Proven ability to design unit test cases/plans, successfully execute those plans, and deliver high quality code as planned.
* Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
* Must be a self-starter dedicated to completing deliverables on time.
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
* Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...