As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s diverse and critical businesses. You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go
* Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
* Understanding or have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
* Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
* Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Strong understanding of data structures, OOP & SOA principles, service-oriented architecture, web services enterprise design patterns, industry best practices
* Solid Development experience needed: Core Java 8, Spring Framework/MVC/Spring Boot, and Testing
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...