This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
* Softwaredevelopment experience in one or more general purpose programming languages:Python, Java, C, C++, Go, Distributed applications (Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, UNIX, Linux, Java,Java servlets and JSP, Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
* Experienceworking with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments,distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, largescale software development, security software development
* Understandingor have experience with agile and lean philosophies
* Strongcritical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
* Abilityto collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
* Understanding cloud, virtualization, APIs, andmodern software languages
* Experiencein DevOps and Infrastructure Development.
* Engineer anddeploy advanced SIP and Session Management based networks
* VoIP and IPArchitecture and Network Design
* Protocols /platforms: SIP, WebRTC, SIPRec, HTTP, XML, VXML, SCXML, REST APIs, SSL, WSS,TLS, IPV4, OSPF, BGPV4, MPLS, ISDN, SS7, H.248, SNMP, ATM, Windows, Linux, Unix
* Demonstrate anexpert level competency on the core SIP elements including call flows, dialplans, call control, SIPREC, options and header manipulation
* Applicationarchitecture: Web based UI/API applications, Micro services, APIs/SDK, ApigeeAPI gateway
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...