As an experienced Infrastructure Support professional, your relentless dedication to innovation will have a positive ripple effect on both innovation and the people who make it. You'll put your experience to work across the board, leading an incredibly talented team in areas like change management, incident management, and problem management. You'll be responsible for management communication and client relationship management. You'll use your critical thinking skills to establish the team's functional goals and set priorities and objectives that align with our overall strategy. You'll oversee areas like incident management, change management, impact identification, management communication, risk and controls, client relationship management, service improvement, discovery/gathering/documenting of business needs, data and requirements. You'll coach, manage and mentor people, both in-house and in working collaboration with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in service, functional area or Infrastructure supported and interdependencies
* Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management
* Advanced knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
* Ability to set and drive the business' strategic direction to deliver technology that meets internal and external needs
* Knowledge of financial control and budget management
* Expertise in service, functional area orInfrastructure supported and interdependencies
* Technological, Organizational and/or OperationalChange Management
* Enterprise class experience as a VMware ESXi system administrator in a large scale high availability environment
* Experience administering CISCO Unified Computing System (UCS)
* Advanced understanding of Unix, Linux, and Microsoft Windows
* Be familiar with the VMware vCOPS and vROPS toolsets
* Proficient with Python and/or Powershell
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...