* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area
* Candidates must have advanced experience with Core Java and Spark.
* 5+ years' experience in Bigdata technologies , Distributed Multi-tier Application Development, Database Design, Data processing, Data Warehouse.
* Hands on experience with any ETL tool.
* Working experience as Agile developer and good understanding of SDLC methodologies/guidelines
* Experience at developing complex UNIX shell scripts
* Experience with GIT or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards
* Experience with scheduling tool such as Control-M or similar tools
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...