This rolerequires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data andinfrastructure architecture disciplines
* Minimum 1.5+ Experience with PythonFlask, Django, PyPI, Pyke or other python frameworks and libraries
* Understanding of OOP and DataStructures and know when to apply them in daily coding scenarios
* Expertise working with and buildingRESTful APIs and GraphQL.
* Experience with Java spring framework, SOA,JSON/XML and REST Web Services.
* Experience with API securityframeworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT etc.
* Experience with Message queues (Kakfa,RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc).
* Knowledge of Postgres/ Oracle / MySQL /Graph databases (Neo4J, GraphDB lite, Graph engine)
* Experience configuring container likesystems (Docker, Kubernetes etc).
* Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUMenvironment.
* Ability to write unit-tested andmaintainable code
* Experience in frameworks like React.js,Angular, Redux would be an added plus.
* Working knowledge of source controlsystems such as (Git, SVN, etc)
* Working knowledge of serving high scaleHTTP(S) protocol (Nginx, Apache, etc)
* Ability to complete work followingengineering standards and best practices.
* Develops clean, elegant,well-commented, and very reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
* Ability to self-organize with minimalguidance/competing priorities and work effectively within a team
* A team player with astart-up/entrepreneur mindset
* Ability to provide innovative, creativesolutions to tasks/problems
* Ability to work collaboratively inteams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* At least 2 years of experience withCloud based solutions
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...