As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture.
* Designed and developed applications based on Domain driven design with clearly defined service boundaries & contracts that support multiple versions with backward compatibility
* Hands on experience with Java, key frameworks such as Spring stack (spring boot, spring core etc.), and REST Experience in packaging services using Docker and configuring & deploying on Kubernetes platform
* Solid knowledge of patterns like side car, circuit breaker, traffic shifting, ingress, egress, etc.
* Well versed with functional / regression (using cucumber), integration and performance testing Implementation knowledge of managing asynchronous communication using Kafka or other JMS broker solutions to achieve similar result
* Strong believer of code quality and writes junit case using mocking frameworks (jmockit, mockito, etc.)
* Good understanding of Oracle or other SQL databases Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals Skills: Java, spring-core, spring boot, Hibernate, RESTful, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Oracle, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, mockito, jmockit, jacoco ""
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...