This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting distributed (3-tier applications)
* 3+ years of experience in areas of cybersecurity, high availability designs and disaster recovery
* 3+ years of experience in hardware architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
* 3+ years of experience with Unix / Linux operating systems
* 3+ years of experience with Tomcat and Apache HTTP server
* 3+ years of experience with IBM WebSphere and HTTP server
* 2+ years of experience with networks, load balancers and firewalls
* 2+ years of experience with programming languages (Shell, Java, PERL, Python)
* 2+ years of experience with automated deployments tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins)
* Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong ability to develop and implement agile practices
* Experience in event/incident/problem/change management
Highly desired skills:
* 2+ years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automating routine tasks 2+ years of experience with enterprise monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace)
* 2+ years of experience with cloud environments
* 2+ years of experience in a DevOps / SRE setting
* 1+ years of experience with relational and non-relational database systems (DynamoDB, Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra)
* Experience with Terraform would be a plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...