Do you like to engineer large scale mission critical solutions that are Always On? Do you like to contribute where cutting edge software development, global scale system architecture, Data and enterprise systems and tools intersect? Are you curious about how things break, so that you can eliminate these failure modes? Are you driven to eliminate toil by designing/adopting better tools and automation techniques? If so, we would love to have you in our CTO Engineering team.
As a Senior Data Architecture Engineering leader in our CTO organization, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
Your experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 10+ years' experience in complex Software Engineering initiatives
* Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Command of architecture, design and business processes
* Solid experience in Cloud and Data Management Engineering , engineering solutions for Data Management
* Managing business case and tracking associated financial beneficial
* Command in Application Development in java and related stacks
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) philosophy, Chaos Engineering, technologies, platforms and tools, SLA management, incident resolution, and automation
* Hands on experience on managing operations of large scale internet-centric Data environments for application or data services serving tens to millions of end users
* 10+ years of software engineer experience and/or site reliability engineering in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java J2EE technology stack and web technologies /, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting (Unix/Linux)
* 3-7+ years' experience in managing Data preferably in a Cloud Environment
Developing and managing operations leveraging key event streaming, messaging and DB services such as Cassandra, Kafka, BigTable, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Cloud Pub/Sub, etc.
Experience with Cyber/data security, Encryption, tokenization
* Prior experience in large scale internet companies/technologies, where uptime and continuous availability was core to the business
* Working with Architecture to design reusable patterns to deploy to applications, provide governance around adoption, and influence application development teams on roadmaps and designs
* Identifying and partnering with Infrastructure teams and AD teams to implement automation opportunities to drive down toil and reduce technical debt
* Applying standards of cloud compliance to application design to achieve reliability
* Understanding of Networking and cloud technologies, for example Security, Load Balancing, Network routing protocols
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...