The DevOps Engineer will design, develop, test and implement solutions for our cloud environments. The successful candidate will work with the firm's Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of practical networking, development, engineering, administration, information technology, and security skills.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Working with and designing automation solutions at scale
* Configuration management across all our services and the various environments
* Application performance monitoring and logging
* Networking and network configuration
* Release engineering (Branching, versioning, tagging, source control event hooks)
* Build tools to allow for continuous integration and development
* Help develop new cloud security strategies and implementations for the firm
* Champion a DevOps security model so that security is automated and elastic across all platforms
* Support the Firm's goals in secure cloud adoption through hands on interaction with development teams to cultivate a cloud first mindset in transitioning workloads
* Core security fundamentals and knowledge
* Public/Private Cloud Experience from major providers (such as: AWS / Azure / Google Cloud / VMware or OpenStack)
* Container Orchestration/Virtualization Experience (Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm or Mesos)
* Understanding of core concepts for Public/Private/Hybrid clouds (networking, security, identity access management, etc.)
* In-Depth OS Experience (RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows Server)
* Understanding of networking (ports/protocols), firewalls, load balancers and IPS, container security.
* Dev tools experience (Github, Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
* Strong experience with resilience and performance testing environment set-up & management
* Programming Skills (Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash or Go)
* Working experience in an Agile environment and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
* Security tools automation experience (OWASP ZAP, etc.)
* Security analytics experience
* Mobile build, testing and delivery pipelines
* Understanding encryption and the principles/practices behind it
* Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
* Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
* Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...