As a member of our Project Execution team, you'll draw on your strengths managing people and processes to manage technology projects that typically span multiple lines of business and have firm-wide implications. You'll lead these projects from initiation through implementation, including: establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines; ensuring that relevant risk and architecture requirements are in place; and managing the project budget and resources. In addition to collaborating with your teammates, you'll communicate with stakeholders across the firm to work toward the best possible outcomes. While this role is rooted in project management, it's a terrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills and make lasting connections throughout JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in one or more business disciplines or functions
* Experience Project Managing multiple projects
* Knowledge of global and line of business project management standards and methods
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Who are we hiring? We are looking for a hands-on Project Manager with experience working in a fast paced, high pressured environment, ideally within financial services or a large-scale technology firms with a high degree of technical proficiency.
* Track record of leading and delivering projects spanning multiple domains including software and infrastructure
* Leader, bringing the energy and commitment needed to drive projects forward to achieve success
* Proactively seek training and knowledge related to the project domain, leveraging that knowledge to build credibility with key stakeholders
* Contribute meaningfully to project deliverables
* Operate effectively in highly-matrixed and geographically distributed organizations
* Influence key stakeholders, decision makers and colleagues as required to ensure project goals are met
* Provide structure to ambiguous project by establishing priorities and clear execution plans with measurable milestones
* Leveragebest practices for project delivery while seeking ways to reduce overhead and introduce streamlined governance practices
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
* 5+ years of Project Management or Project Leadership experience (PMP preferred)
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including executive management presentations
* Technical experience/background in application development or infrastructure (datacenter migrations)
* Experience identifying, driving, and managing project scope
* Experience operating within the full project delivery lifecycle and practical experience with multiple software delivery methodologies
* Ability to learn new technologies or technology concepts quickly
* A client-focused and team-oriented mindset
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...