As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Java, Spring Technologies, Spring Boot (preferred)
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* 3-5 years of current hands on development and programming experience on the JEE stack and/or Spring Framework. Can be combined with other languages such as Groovy, Python or GO
* 1-2 years of current understanding of high-level enterprise architecture and software design- REST or Event based models
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets- Build, Scan and test
* 2-3 years experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Experience with any API gateway technologies such as Apigee
* Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Change management tools such as ITSM/ServiceNow
* Experience with SQL and/or No-SQL Database platforms
* Knowledge of messaging technologies such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
* 1-2 years of experience with Docker Orchestrations technologies such as Kubernetes is plus
* Experience with Spinnaker and associated deployment strategies is desired
* Exposure to any APM solutions such as Splunk, AppDynamics or Dynatrace is a plus
This roles requires proficiency in Software development with development experience in Java and Spring technologies. This role will also work on adopting firm wide supported CI-CD framework and all associated automation and tool chain around Cloud native Microservices based applications to process payments for the CIB Merchant Services line of business in a global model. This role will involve in any next phase of deployment strategies to other container services such as Kubernetes and any hybrid public/private cloud automation format. This role also interface with SREs/Ops and be able to help code in some of the tasks such as Resiliency, logging and Performance testing in a shift-left SDLC approach.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...