As a J2EE Services Software Engineer, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Responsibilities will include:
* Develop and perform tests on all JAVA and BPEL applications and design all J2EE applications according to business requirements.
* Analyze and modify J2EE applications and prepare required documents.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Strong understanding of J2EE server side technologies: XML, JMS, JAX-WS, CXF
* Strong understanding of Java and OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices.
* Experience with SQL/Stored Procedures on DB2.
* Advanced knowledge of application, quality assurance, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Test Automation experience.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
* Develop SOAP/REST based web services to expose core payment functionality to consumers in a high-volume, high availability application of consumer and business banking.
* Working knowledge of open source frameworks, tools and technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and REST.
* Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
* Exposure and strong understanding of the difference between synchronous and asynchronous processing.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...