Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You'll have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
* Experience in risk and risk control compliance
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* 15+ years of experience in Technical architecture including virtualization, scalability, capacity modeling, Cloud-native services
* Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Open Stack, VMWare
* Strong experience with PaaS platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, AWS EC2, ECS, RDS, ELB, Control Plane
* Strong experience in Cloud orchestration/Configuration services such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Chef/Puppet
* Strong skills in project management methodologies and tools
* Strong skills in architecture methods
* Strong Data Re-Engineering Tool experience
* Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles
* Strong business and product knowledge
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and non technical members of the organization
* 5-10 years of work experience in the following areas: Application technology, Middleware technology, Object Oriented technologies, database and Internet technologies, and network connectivity
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...