As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a Java Engineer , you will be part of a Software Engineering team that partners closely with Product Owners in an Agile environment to create, test, and maintain new microservices that are aligned to our Technology Roadmap, Code Quality Standards, and Security Standards, while delivering solutions that allow the firm to achieve strategic objectives in the Assessments and Assurance Technology areas. Responsibilities include working closely with other groups, both within and outside of CTC, to coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of assigned application components to ensure successful delivery, and assessing the feasibility and efficacy of different technical approaches and design patterns that may be used in our application framework and systems. Additional responsibilities will include the successful design, development, testing, and implementation of Cloud-based application components in a microservice architecture, utilizing mature programming methodologies and languages that adhere to coding standards and procedures, and collaborating with Application Owner to identify and recommend functional, technical, and process design improvements.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Fundamental knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experience in software engineering (SDLC) comprising of application design, development (build), testing and deployment; preferably in a cloud environment
* Working knowledge of Web Services (REST preferred), relational databases (Oracle and SQL Server), PL/SQL (stored procedures, triggers, functions, and tables), ORMs (Hibernate or similar)
* Desired experience: CI/CD Development practices, Microservices architecture, UI/UX design tools, GraphQL, Node.js, ETL processes, and Hadoop / Data Lake implementations
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...