Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
* Drive firm-wide initiatives - modernizing technology delivery through "T-shaped" (multi-skilled) workforce, bringing cloud-ready design, Agile practices, tool standardization and automated delivery to the client & business partners
* Drive transformation of PEGA based applications to the private cloud and micro-service based architecture
* Uplift lower environments and fully automate deployments to achieve true CI/CD
* Partner with Product Owner to develop technical solutions for business features that demonstrate best in class development practices
* Mentor and develop more junior peers
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering
* Minimum of 8 years of Application Development work experience
* Minimum of 5+ years of PEGA Development Experience on versions 7.X and 8.X
* Required Pega Certifications:
+ System Architect (PCSA)
+ Senior System Architect (PCSSA)
+ Lead System Architect (PCLSA)
* Expertise in agile methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban
* Extensive experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, Maven, BitBucket and Docker.
* Experience with deploying on public and/or private cloud technologies
* Intermediate to advance Java development experience, designing, implementing and deploying web solutions in a cloud environment
* Solid Java and Web Development technology experience in most of the following technologies: J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring WS and Spring Boot, Agular, SOAP, REST
* Experience with at least one of the messaging systems such as IBM Mq, Active MQ, Kafka
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...