As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires awide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
* At least 5+ years experience / proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Python, Spark and Hadoop are desired - Java or C/C++ or any type of development background with a willingness to learn Python would be considered.
* Experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Mining, and/or Statistical Analysis tools.
* Strong hands-on experience with developing and deploying machine learning based models, statistical models, data mining, and business rules.
* Experience with machine learning tools: Scikit Learn, Pandas, TensorFlow, SparkML, SAS, R, H20, Keras, Café, Theano.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...