The Operational Quality team is responsible for development and testing of controls and business policies to ensure Recovery Management is in compliance with internal policy and regulatory requirements. The Vendor Management Analyst II (Business Intelligence Developer) will be responsible for conducting analysis and evaluation of business controls. This includes accessing, analyzing, communicating and providing recommendations to senior management pertaining to process risk in the context of financial, operational, regulatory and reputation.
Vendor Management Analyst II (Business Intelligence Developer)
* Develop new reporting using target-state business intelligence tools such as Cognos, Tableau, At Scale, etc. and supporting SAS-based processes and development
* Migrate legacy SAS-based solutions to target-state tools
* Perform testing and assessments of vendor financial, operations, and risk trends and develop and implement appropriate action plans
* Identify internal process opportunities and develop strategic plans to develop and implement solutions
* Assess issues identified by exception reporting and develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls and reduce operational risks. Utilize knowledge of business to level set the issues and escalate as appropriate to the senior management team.
* Interact with vendors to provide and review feedback pertaining to process improvement opportunities and action plans
* Participate in Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) with multiple team members, to ensure risk is appropriately assessed, scope and testing is appropriate, issues have been escalated and cleared with management
* Continue building knowledge of internal policies and procedures, banking and consumer regulations/laws, in order to implement necessary enhancements/improvements to minimize the risk
* Work with the team to ensure thorough, complete and accurate documentation of critical processes across the business area. Manage the documentation, tracking, reporting and storage of control evidence, risks and action plans. Assist in accomplishing all key deliverables, reporting, dashboards, attestations, etc. as required to ensure a controlled operating environment
* Bachelor degree with major in mathematics, engineering, statistics, operations research, information systems, or other related fields. Two to five years of experience in consulting, audit or financial services required. Work experience in a function that uses these skills will also be considered.
* Development experience using SAS, Cognos or Tableau
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence and collaborate across organizations
* Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Ability to summarize facts, variables, alternatives, and potential outcomes to assist decisions-making
* Strong project management capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of Oracle and Teradata databases, SAS or other software used for data mining
* Demonstrated technical knowledge of advanced software packages used in analytics
* Detail oriented with proven ability to question assumptions and identify opportunities within existing practices
* Experience with RMS or ICP (CACS)
* Collections and Recovery experience
* Development experience wi
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...