Position Overview & Responsibilities:
This is a leadership position in the HR Data Science team with responsibility to design, plan, and execute on a cross-functional book of work. This position, reporting to the Head of Data Science, will be tasked with:
* identifying and investigating areas of new opportunity for advanced analytics in the HR space
* supporting and expanding existing data products via experiment design, storytelling, and partnership with Finance, Technology, and business executives
* team leadership and individual contribution to a variety of projects and products focused on integrating ML and NLP within HR and business processes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate skill in client engagement, team leadership, and creative problem solving. They will possess significant technical knowledge and experience with natural language processing, particularly text pre-processing, word embedding, and topic modeling. S/he will also be skilled in predictive model development and in communicating technical subject-matter to a variety of audiences.
In addition to strong technical skills, the ideal candidate will be innovative, self-motivated, and inclined to create genuine business value through the alignment of technology, data, and business interests. Strong communication skills and teamwork will be vital to success, as many high value opportunities require partnership with multiple business and functional groups across the firm.
* Partner with HR executives, business leaders, and functional groups to develop and advance the HR data science agenda
* Build innovative models, tools and applications to solution new opportunities with ML and NLP
* Lead and partner with data scientists, analysts, and engineers on the team and in aligned support functions to deploy, maintain, and scale models as integrated data products
* Design and support experiments to quantify business value
* Translate research to actionable insights and clearly communicate results to business owners
* Connect with other analytics groups to share and review work, tools, methodologies and results
* B.S. in Computer Science or a quantitative field preferred
* 5+ years of professional experience in a related field
* Significant programming experience required, Python preferred
* Familiarity with NLP, classification modeling, and network analysis preferred
* Experience with experiment design is desired
* Strong communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...