Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Java Web Software Engineer within CCB Technology is responsible for owning and driving technical innovation along with realtime/bigdata technologies. The individual will lead technology initiatives and is a subject matter expert technologist with strong Java experience and very knowledgeable with web based data visualization and integration of Open Source software. This individual will be expected to have a deep understanding and application of enterprise software design for implementation of enterprise middleware. This person will be part of successful implementations for large data integration initiatives.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages HTML, Java, Java Script
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Experience with full development lifecycles from inception through implementation, including work with Design Patterns and Service Patterns
* Understanding of distributed concepts
* Experience with Restful Services / WebServices
* Cassandra/ NoSQL Experience a PLUS
* Messaging Experience a PLUS (MQ/Kafka)
* Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
* Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
* Experience leading technology initiatives
* Desired Skills:
* Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing)
* Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements documentation or work with light requirements in iterative fashion using JIRA
* Understanding of distributed systems, big data concepts, patterns
* Exposure to Open Source technologies Maven, Subversion, Git, Jenkins
* Strong working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...