As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites and designing documentation for automated processes.
* Supervising team members, administering outside resources, and designing test programs and frameworks for the team.
* Profound understanding of the business area and the business requirements.
* Develop test plans and procedures, schedule testing activities, plan capacity for testing, and prepare test effort estimations.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Good Understanding of Behavior driven development (BDD) and working proficiency in Automation developmental toolsets like LeanFT using Cucumber Framework.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Basic understanding in one or more general purpose programming languages Core Java, Spring frameworks, REST API, Cloud, Micro services, AngularJS, Bootstrap, React and other web technologies etc.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Experience in modern software development lifecycle and with DEVOPS mentality and test driven development approaches.
* Experience with the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow, JMeter/Pasta/Blazemeter, Spring Framework
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...