This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages using Java EE platform and UI technology like Angular 4 or ReactJS
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Over 12+ years of experience designing, developing, and implementing software solutions Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
* Create dashboards for use by clients and team that reflect the implemented analytics capability and answer key business questions
* Develop efficient data extraction and integration solutions for using a dashboarding tool
* Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.).
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
* Experience with test-driven development and Agile framework
* Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...