The CTC product management teams own product strategies, roadmaps, investment programs, work activities and are the primary business liaison into the Lines of Business. This role will work closely with the Product Owner on managing the strategy, engaging with stakeholders and executing the book of work.
We are seeking a Cloud & Container Security Product Manager with hands on product/program management experience who has an ability to develop technical recommendations. The Product Manager will be part of the cloud platform group within Cyber Security Product Management organization. Key responsibilities will include:
* Improve its strategic focus, business engagement, stakeholder management and business value.
* Plan, mobilize, influence, and drive change in a complex, highly-matrixed environment
* Liaise with an extensive range of business stakeholders to align programs of work, oversee program delivery and track business value
* Organize multiyear roadmaps and programs of work
* Manage backlog, work flow and prioritization
* Complement institutional knowledge with industry trends / best practices to develop governance frameworks, guiding principles, and detailed design of organizational constructs
* Provide directional insights and inputs into Culture, People Agenda, Training and Development, Internal branding, Communications, and various Transformation / Change management efforts
* Demonstrated information technology/software development experience in large global organizations specific to product development/management
* Knowledge of designing and implementing Cloud Services (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.) offered from public cloud service providers (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google etc.)
* Knowledge of 3rd Party tools used to secure Cloud Services (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.) service providers (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google etc.)
* Knowledge of designing and implementing container platforms including Kubernetes, Docker, and Mesosphere.
* Knowledge of designing and implementing security services for cloud, tools, and platforms.
* General understanding of data services frameworks (Gemfire/Apache Geode/Hazelcast/Apache Ignite), stream processing (Kafka/Apache Flink/Spark), and NoSQL datastore solutions (Cassandra).
* Demonstrated success in a product management construct with an emphasis on information security solutions for virtualization and cloud technologies
* Experience with a broad set of information security technologies and processes within cloud environments
* Understanding of Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC) security requirements
* Understanding of enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., SOC2, ISO 270XX, NIST CSF, NIST 800-XX, COBIT, etc.) and industry best practices
* Demonstrated success in leading transformation programs, driving business value and long term success
* Strong influence and negotiating skills with the ability to overcome resistance to execute against strategic plans
* Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
* Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
* Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
* Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
Ideal candidate should be comfortable in fast paced, results oriented, and innovative environment focusedJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...