As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you'll combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Mastery of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Command of architecture, design, and business processes
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Expertise in working in in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experienced in modern programming languages
* Expertise in multiple technology stacks with designing, coding, testing , delivering software
* Mastery of some of the infrastructure components. (E.g. routing, load balancers, cloud products , container systems , compute, storage).
* Proven leadership of SRE teams and firm wide initiatives.
* Proven leadership in performance monitoring and capacity management of large systems using various tools.
* Deep understanding of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) philosophy, Chaos Engineering, technologies, platforms and tools, SLA management, incident resolution, and automation.
* Hands on experience on managing operations of large scale internet-centric production environments for application or infrastructure services serving tens to millions of end users.
* 10+ years of software engineer experience and/or site reliability engineering in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java J2EE technology stack and web technologies /, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting (Unix/Linux).
* Hand-on experience with cloud-based technologies and tools especially in deployment, monitoring and operations, such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, FluentD, Slack, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, etc.
* 7+ years' experience in
+ Developing monitoring tools and log analysis tools to manage operations.
+ Managing and/or influencing infrastructure services to ensure application service uptime and user experience.
+ Developing and managing operations leveraging key event streaming, messaging and DB services such as Cassandra, MQ/JMS/Kafka,Aurora, RDS, Cloud SQL, BigTable, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cloud Spanner, Kinesis, Cloud Pub/Sub, etc.
+ Prior experience in large scale internet companies/technologies, where uptime and continuous availability was core to the business
+ Building a team of engineers and Java developers to implement SRE frameworks.
+ Working with Architecture to design reusable patterns to deploy to applications, provide governance around adoption, and influence application development teams on roadmaps and designs.
+ Identifying and partnering with Infrastructure teams and AD teams to implement automation opportunities to drive down toil and reduce technical debt.
+ Applying standards of cloud compliance to application design to achieve reliability
+ Understanding of Networking and cloud technologies, for example Security, Load Balancing, Network routing protocols
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...