* Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication, organizational, and collaboration skills and should be proactive and take initiative
* Experience with Agile software development lifecycle
* Java (backend):
+ Deep understanding of Java, Spring, Hibernate
+ Working knowledge of various data structures,
+ Concurrency and multi-threading, run time VM, garbage collection
+ Experience working with a microservice based architecture, Web-based request handling, cloud deployments, CI/CD, DevOps
+ Good understanding of test driven development. Should be familiar with Junit and Mockito
+ Experience developing with Oracle or any other major RDBMS
* UI development, deep knowledge and experience of:
+ HTML, CSS
+ Web Services and various protocols
* Knowledge and experience developing portals and federated UI screens, creating UX/wireframes
* Ability to work on complex design and development standards.
* Experience working in multi-time zone development team.
* Experience with real-time, event-driven systems and service-oriented architectures.
* Good to have any prior working experience in Financial industry domain.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...