As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a Pega Software Engineer, this person will design, develop, test and implement workflow application in Pega 8 platform. The role will require rapid application prototyping with direct user interaction.
* Hands on development on Pega PRPC platform.
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements; drive them from concept to implementation.
* Adhere to Development standard throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
* Work with product owner and stakeholders on agreeing on refining business requirements and acceptance criteria.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Experience within a large-scale or global enterprise, with core competency with Pega PRPC platform. Minimum of 4 years hands on experience with Pega PRPC platform (7.2 and higher)- Preferred CSSA certified. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management). Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc
* Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design. Strong JAVA development experience; Otherwise solid experience in other Object oriented language. Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases
* Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...