As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Responsibilities will include:
* Design and implement automation based solutions, primarily to assist with all facets of the Firm's Data Governance policies
* Follow Agile development practices to continuously deliver high quality software
* Ensure high standards of code quality, test coverage and performance.
This role requires a variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science/Engineering
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - including ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues in other regions/time zones
* 6+ years of experience in building enterprise software and proficiency in modern implementations of Java and/or .Net and associated frameworks.
* Familiar with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
* Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
* Understanding of private cloud principles and exposure to public cloud offerings such as AWS, Azure, GCP or similar technology is preferred
Preferred skills and experience will include:
* Experience with Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins
* Experience with Test-Driven Development and Java mocking frameworks
* Understanding of DevOps philosophy
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...