As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages Adobe AEM, Java, J2EE
* Experience defining REST APIs and implementing RESTful services
* Adobe AEM/ Sling/ JCR/ JEE/ OSGi required
* Java - implementation skills with Java and J2EE required
* Spring - implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration required
* Database - implementation skills with ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA or MyBatis. Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases required
* Web - implementation skills with building modern web applications using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap and Responsive Design techniques required
* Application Servers - understanding of multiple application server platforms including Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere
* Engineering Practices TDD - Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito
* ATDD - Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium
* Continuous Integration - Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson
* Continuous Delivery - Experience with automated deployments using a tool like Rundeck
* At least one completed project delivering enterprise level website development using Adobe AEM
* Experience with Adobe AEM Solutions and technologies
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...