As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Hub Accelerator Team: As an experienced and passionate technologist, you will join our HUB Accelerator team of SMEs to help drive the Modern Engineering Practices program whilst creating solutions that improve our quality, speed, resiliency and scalability of our technology stack. Your deep knowledge of SDLC, tool chains, design, test, and development practices will help your HUB raise drive improvements across all lines of business and technology groups.
You will have a passion for software engineering practices and a drive to create a strong culture of continual improvement both in the HUB and the wider GT. Your team will collaborate and influence across all software development groups in the HUBs - resolving technical challenges, running deep dive sessions and educational workshops to help drive towards our target state. Reporting to the HUB Accelerator team lead locally- you will liaise with Application Owners and Development teams directly whilst contributing to the GT Modern Engineering Practices globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expertise in cloud architectures Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP
* Hands on experience designing and implementing solutions on AWS using : S3, Athena, Glue, EMR, Lambda, EKS, EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache
* Cloud Fabric knowledge from other major providers (Azure / Google / Pivotal)
* Experience in Docker container technology and Orchestration services such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
* Strong knowledge of Agile and DevOps cultures, including tangible experience in CI-CD tool chains
* Design for production: resilience, scalability, availability, performance, security, etc.
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals across the GT family
* Coaching: Provide hands-on coaching to development teams on the effective leverage of strategic tool chain
* Cloud certification (AWS, Google, etc.) is a major plus
* Deeply passionate about continuous learning and innovating using the latest and greatest in engineering, cloud and open source
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...