* 5-6+ years experience in Information Technology; preferably in the Business Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst, Software Development or related disciplines with an emphasis on delivering cutting edge technology within Fortune 500 scale enterprises.
* Bachelor's Degree within a technical field.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills; experience with Agile development teams.
* Ability to read Java code and service definitions in order to understand existing system behavior. Java Developer experience is a plus.
* Familiarity with SOAP, XML, JSON and other similar web service protocols/technologies.
* Familiarity with micro-services and cloud development practices is a plus.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...