This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Java, Spring, and AngularJS)
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
* Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Frameworkand including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
* Expert-level implementation skills with building modern webapplications using frameworks like Bootstrap and Responsive Design techniques.
* Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline set-up and cloud platforms
* Hands on experience with TDD, unit testing including deep understanding of MockTesting Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito. Tools like Cucumber and Selenium
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...