Position Overview & Responsibilities:
JPMC is one of the largest employers in the world. Finding the best people and keeping them happy and productive is critical for our success. This is a problem space rich in opportunities to combine our unique and deep pools of structured and unstructured data with state-of-the-art machine learning to support decision making and create innovative new products that change the way we do business. As our first Lead Machine Learning Engineer you will be responsible for designing, building, and deploying data products that integrate ML and NLP with other internal applications and platforms. This individual will report to the Head of Data Science and join a cross-functional team of data scientists, quants, BAs and software engineers that drives some of the most critical projects in HR.
The ideal candidate will be skilled, innovative, self-motivated, and inclined to create genuine business value through the alignment of technology, data, and business interests. He or she will have hands-on experience with the development of data products, from data ingestion to deployment. Additionally, excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude will be crucial to success, as this role will partner closely with aligned Technology teams in addition to the immediate data science team.
* Lead the redevelopment of Python-based monolithic ML & NLP products as RESTful microservices
* Deploy data science products using standard CI/CD workflows into the firm's cloud and Hadoop platforms
* Prototype and build data pipelines. Support configuration and management of ETL and workflow management jobs. Perform ad-hoc ingestion of data from varied sources into HDFS or S3
* Collaborate with a team of data scientists and engineers on a variety of innovative machine learning and natural language processing projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field desired
* 4+ years of experience in software engineering, preferably in a data-driven domain
* High proficiency in one or more programming languages - Java, Python, Golang, etc.
* Expertise with API or web service development
* Experience with one or more - Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow, Kafka, public cloud services
* Exposure to modern SDLC processes& tools and ML model management is desired
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...