The candidate is a world class technologist, who will work on Digital Platform Services - Content platform, which is a new, integrated platform where capital markets clients and internal desks access our award-winning research, powerful analytics and structuring tools, multi-product trade execution and extensive post-trade services. The platform delivers a sleek, intuitive experience across the full trade lifecycle, making it easier and faster for clients to conduct business with the Corporate and Investment Bank. Candidates do not necessarily need banking experience but must be highly motivated with a track record of success. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of content architecture and technologies. We prefer candidates with a broad range of technical experience such as content frameworks, UI development, server side development and performance analysis.
This is a senior developer/architect role in the Digital Platform Services Content Platform team. The position will entail developing new applications and supporting existing applications for the global, client facing platforms. This role provides the unique and exciting opportunity to gain exposure to the full spectrum of the CIB's financial applications.
The candidate will primarily focus on the Content Platform applications. This serves as the base framework for a multitude of CIB applications.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages - Java
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Proficient in Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) foundational concepts and core frameworks.
* Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Apache Sling web framework and, Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
* Solid understanding of all Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the AEM development and deployment process
* Experience developing custom components in AEM and exposing AEM content as REST API
* Experience with Content migration in AEM and well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
* Experience working with author, publisher, and dispatcher configurations
* Experience with Adobe Target, Marketo and Adobe Analytics is a huge plus
* Strong Java, J2EE and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience in building cutting edge web & responsive applications.
* RDBMS development experience using stored procedures, SQL, PL/SQL and Cassandra NOSQL.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...