As an experienced Infrastructure Engineering professional, you'll be making decisions of a global and strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high-performing team to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you'll affect change and lead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. Your team will be responsible for driving results and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth of the business, and they'll look to you to provide the technical leadership to move them forward. And while you'll be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices, and JPMorgan Chase & Co. policies
* Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
* Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch, and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
* Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
* Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python)
* At least 7 year experience and a high level of proficiency in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (preferable in financial services)
* Experience with automation tools, such as Puppet and Ansible
* Ability to debug and optimize systems and automate routine tasks.
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment with constantly changing priorities.
* Provide technical direction and leadership to internal teams and clients.
* Experience with production support of highly available applications
* Knowledge within SAN, TCP/IP, DNS , VMWare, HMC, VIO client partitions, NIM, yum, is highly desirable
* Experience with system performance monitoring and operational capacity management
* Preferred Qualifications
* Advance knowledge on AIX and Virtualization and UNIX/Linux platforms is a plus.
* SRE mindset Culture/Approaches: To run better production systems by creating engineering solutions to operational problems.
* Working knowledge or experience in any of coding languages or tools like Python, Perl, Unix Scripting, Ansible and other dev ops tools is added advantage.
* VCS Cluster experience
* Strong experience of NAS and SAN infrastructure and component
* Good working knowledge of monitoring systems such as Tivoli, Geneous, etc.
Good to Have
Relevant training or certifications in AIX / Virtualization / HA Cluster is a added advantage.
* Understanding of Agile and Scrum development concepts.
* Deep understanding of Red Hat Linux 5 & 6, Solaris 8, 9, 10, AIX, VMware ESX Server, BoKS, centrify, power broker or similar LDAP based authentication, Enterprise Password Vault, File System Architecture.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...