This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 10+ years' experience hands in designing and developing complex Java enterprise application in medium to large scale IT projects.
* Strong architecture, analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with Internet applications
* Strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and parallel project deliveries.
* Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of design patterns and best practices
* Experience in profiling, identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed by other team members.
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers and development teams.
* Knowledge of multi-threaded/concurrent programming.
* Service development using REST and SOAP.
* Experience in financial services is a plus.
* Knowledge and experience in web application security is a plus.
* Must have experience with Java with a deep understanding of the language and core API's (Java 8 knowledge a plus)
* Experience of design patterns.
* Experience of low level code profiling and optimization
* Key Java libraries: Spring, slf4j, Jackson, Hystrix, JMS
* SOA: REST and SOAP based services using JSON/XML messages
* Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Spring Test
* Data Access Frameworks: MyBatis, Hibernate
* Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Cassandra
* Web/App Servers: Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere
* Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Solaris
* Code Repositories: SVN, GIT, Stash
* Build/Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant, Bamboo
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...