Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as AGILE frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
1. Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
2. Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
3. Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
4. Participate in Development activities, write ETL mappings/workflows, SQL queries, performance tuning etc.
5. Minimum 5 year experience in Informatica, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix scripting, scheduling tools such as Autosys
6. Minimum 5 year experience in Columnar Database like Vertica, Redshift is a must
7. Strong technical development experience on, effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
8. Proficiency in SQL and Database development.
9. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
10. A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
11. Ability to mentor team and instruct individuals to get best outcomes in various aspects of SDLC.
12. Minimum 3 year experience in SAP Business Objects, Qlikview
13. Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum and Test Driven development
14. Exposure to GIT, Maven, Sonar and JIRA desirableJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...