Launching your career in our Software Engineering Group means you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Minimum 3+ years of application development/consulting experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Strong interpersonal, communication skills
* Independent and self-motivated, experience in Agile Methodology and scrum principles
* Hands on experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and MS Project
* Proven results and experience with achieving goals, developing and implementing new strategies
* Individuals will through effective collaboration fine tune scope, participate in Business PBR sessions, and prioritize backlog.
* Interact with Business stakeholders and IT LOB partners to identify high level features with data impacts
* 2+ years of Full stack Java development experience
* 2+ years of experience utilizing Source code control software (e.g. GIT, Subversion), Jenkins/Maven
* 2+ years of experience with Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development
* 2+ years of experience with shell scripts, Perl, and Job Scheduling tools like Autosys/CTRL-M, Informatica/Ab Initio a plus
* 1+ years of experience with Bigdata technologies - Hadoop/Cloudera/HortonWorks, MapReduce, Spark, Scala
* 1+ years of experience with Big Data querying tools (such as Hive, Beeline),
* 1+ years of experience with NoSQL databases (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
* 1+ years of experience with Teradata, Oracle, or any other RDBMS.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...